We are looking for young MBA fresher to join our business research and consulting company (not financial advisory) as Editor.
Key Responsibility Areas of Editor include:
• Prepare, rewrite and edit reports and other content to improve readability.
• Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in grammar, spelling,
Punctuation, and syntax.
• Plan the contents of publications according to the company’s style, editorial
Policy, and publishing requirements.
• Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
• Develop content ideas, considering the reports under publication.
• Oversee publication of reports, including artwork, layout, ensuring
adherence to Deadlines.
• Confer with management and editorial staff members regarding placement
and Emphasis of developing new content .
• Read, evaluate and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for
• Proven working experience as an editor
• Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio
• Hands on experience with MS Office and In Design, Photoshop or
• Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
• Excellent written skills in English
• An eye for detail along with critical thinking
• Prioritizing and multitasking
• Any degree, degree in Journalism, English or in related field, MBA
Can be an added advantage
Salary: 15000 per Months.
Contact : Yo Hr Consultancy