- Maintain records and send reports including Tour Programs, daily call report, weekly reports, expense claims, orders and information about competitive products and activities.
· To visit doctors, promote products, generate demand and ensure supply through distributors.
· Ensure on time payment collection and sales and stock data from stockist.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Building and maintaining positive working relationships with chemist and stockist.
· Do chemist survey to ensure availability of products.
· Candidate will be responsible for Sales & Business development activities.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor Degree Required.
· 6-1 year experience will be preferred.
· Time management capability.
· candidate should have own vehicle.
· Experience in Pharma sales Ortho ,Gyn division will be preferred.